Tuesday 21 August 2012

HetaDay 2011 (Hetalia Day 2011)

Hetalia Day 2011


PRUSSIAS/GILBERTS. PRUSSIAS/GILBERTS EVERYWHERE!! D8 There were quite a lot of Prussia/Gilbert cosplayers at the event last year (I wasn't part of the Prussias at the time -facedesk-)

I gained new friends in this group/fandom gathering that day~ they're quite great and easy to get along with~

THE PANEL. OH GOTT, THE PANEL! Everyone was so in-character, it was quite believable that it was actually the Axis and Allies (with an added Spain/Antonio in the middle) gathered around for the question and answer panel of the event.
 
All in all, last year's HetaDay was one of the most enjoyable gatherings amongst fans of a given fandom. I met a lot of new friends and managed to interact with people more. I hope this year's HetaDay would be as fun as last year's! I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment