Tuesday 21 August 2012

Cosplay Plans and whatnot

Cosplay Plans:

Series:

Pandora Hearts

Sound Horizon: Marchen, the 7th Story Album

Characters:

Pandora Hearts:

 
Leo Baskerville
"Gilbert. Shoot him."
  • Leo Baskerville (リーオ, Rĩo also known as Reo), the current "Glen" of the Baskerville family.  He was Elliot Nightray's servant and friend. After Elliot's death, he accepted his role as the next "Glen" Baskerville.
Alice
"I'm scared that I'm not human. I'm scared that I'm different from other Chains... I fear the things I don't know. I fear the things I already knew... and at every moment... I always... more than anyone... fear myself the most!"
  • Alice (アリス, Arisu) was a child of the Baskerville Clan 100 years ago, being born in the Abyss. Alice had her age accelerated to the approximate age of thirteen in a matter of seconds before being ejected from the Abyss. During the Tragedy of Sablier, Alice killed herself in order to stop Jack Vessalius from using both Alice's twin sister and Oz the B-Rabbit to destroy the world.

Sound Horizon: Marchen, the 7th Story Album

Elize
"Uhu~ I love you, Mär. We'll be together forever and ever from now on, right? Ahahaha~!'
  • Elize is one of the main character's of the 7th Story CD, a mysterious doll who serves as Mär's guide and assistant as he helps the seven maidens get revenge on people who have wronged them. She is a malicious soul whose only drive seems to get revenge on someone or something.  
These three are my current plans in terms of cosplaying for the months of September until December. There's a chance that only two of these characters will be done in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment